Registered office for Rumbo Limited:
54 Compton Street
Registered number: 7474159
Incorporated in England and Wales on 20th December 2010
Rumbo is not a firm of solicitors. Our team practise as legal, sourcing and contract specialists, not solicitors. As a result we are not regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulatory Authority and cannot undertake “reserved work”.
Rumbo Limited is registered for VAT with number 112 9304 47.
Use of your personal information:
Rumbo has notified the Information Commissioner that it is a data controller (registration number PZ2767893); our contact details are above.
Rumbo holds contact information (name, address, email, telephone numbers, employer, job title) in relation to:
- our contacts within our clients
- the staff of counterparties to transactions we work on (and for their advisers)
- our suppliers
- our professional contacts who we keep in touch with for marketing purposes.
We rely on the need to perform our contracts for the first category of data subject (client contacts) and third category (supplier contacts), our legitimate interest in providing our services for the second category (contacts at counterparties and their advisers) and consent for the third category of data subject (marketing contacts).
Rumbo will not provide any personal data to third parties except in the following situations:
- to counterparties (and their advisers) in connection with transactions we work on
- to third parties (generally associates and IT providers) who we work with in order to provide our services (and in those circumstances we will place those third parties under a duty of confidence in relation to your data and put in place written terms to ensure that they only use your personal data to provide our services and that they keep it secure)
- if obliged to do so by law or a data protection regulator
- to potential purchasers of our business or shares in Rumbo (again under confidentiality terms and subject to the restrictions above) and
- in ways to which you have consented or are otherwise allowed by law (eg to do our work).
Where personal data is required to provide a contractual requirement, we will not be able to fulfil that obligation if appropriate details are not provided (as we will not know which individuals are responsible for a particular transaction).
Rumbo will not transfer personal data outside the EEA unless it has taken the steps required by English law first. Your personal data might be stored outside the EEA on a temporary basis when our staff are travelling overseas (eg on a laptop or phone) and we will take reasonable security steps if that is the case.
We retain marketing contact information for as long as we think it is relevant and will contact you with information we feel is relevant, if you have agreed to that contact.
We retain information relating to advice and transactions, including emails we have sent to individuals, until we consider that there is no risk of litigation in relation to that advice (usually 7 years after a transaction has concluded) and that it is no longer going to be needed for tax purposes.
- look at your personal data
- withdraw your consent to any processing of your personal data we undertake on the basis on consent at any time
- require us to correct mistakes in your personal data
- require us to delete your personal data (or restrict processing of it)
- object to processing of your personal data
- have a copy of your personal data to take away and
- complain to the Information Commissioner (see www.ico.org.uk/concerns) or another supervisory authority.
We do not use automated decision making.
If you provide information via this site Rumbo will only use that information to contact you in the way you have requested and then agree with you how we will use your data afterwards.
The information and other materials on this site are the copyright of Rumbo Limited (©2011, all rights reserved). “Rumbo” is a registered trademark of Rumbo Limited, registered at the UK Trade Marks Registry under number 2576512.
Use of this Site:
You are free to download this site and copy parts of this site in other materials as long as:
- you credit the origin of the materials clearly and Rumbo Limited’s copyright and
- only use it for your own internal business purposes.
You may not amend any part of this site or any material you reproduce from this site. You may only link to this site if you have our permission. Please use the details on the Contact Us page if you wish to seek that consent.
This website is based in England and it complies with English law; it does not comply with the laws of other countries and if that worries you, you should not use this site.
Responsibility for Errors:
The content of this site is not advice upon which you may rely, though we have taken care to ensure it is an accurate description of Rumbo’s approach. We do not accept responsibility for any aspect of anyone else’s sites, even if we link to them.
How is Rumbo structured?
Rumbo is the vehicle through which the services of a network of associates is made available. This allows our clients to benefit from really strong skills delivered in a professional way – and backed by insurance – for a competitive price.